Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
As I mentioned in a previous Blog Hop post, I love the Timeless Elegance paper. And with June, which is traditionally a wedding month, comes anniversaries. The cards I have to share with you today are not for the brides, but for the happy couples who will be celebrating their nuptials, highlighting this Designer Series Paper.
Clean and simple, timeless and elegant
With just a few cuts of your cardstock and paper you can create this look very easily. Unless otherwise noted, all the products used are Stampin’ Up!
- Cut a card base to measure 4¼” x 5½”. I used the Stampin’ Up! thick white cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Blushing Bride card stock to use as a mat, 3¾” by 5″. (In my example I did run this mat through my Big Shot using a stitched die from Simon Says Stamp).
- Cut a piece of Timeless Elegance paper so you can get a good-sized flower as your focus; my mat here is 3¼” by 4½”.
The rest is up to you! Here’s what I did to finish mine:
- I used Copic markers to color directly on top of the Timeless Elegance mat I made.
- I put some Pearls Basic Jewels on some of the blossoms.
- I used the sentiment from the Timeless Love stamp set on a small piece of vellum and attached it to the card front.
- Using the envelope framelits, I cut out a liner for the inside of the envelope again using the Timeless Elegance DSP.
Just in case pink isn’t your thing, I also made the same card using Cherry Cobbler.
And if it’s your anniversary, happy day!!
2 thoughts on “Timeless Elegance Cards”
Will be sorry to see this paper go. (Well, of course “go” means from SU’s inventory, not mine. Extra pack purchased because you can’t hoard if you don’t work at it…!) How many colors of Copics did you use to color the roses? Like both color choices. TFS
Only used one color on each card. That’s the beauty of this paper!
Comments are closed.