Have your heard about the Stamparatus? It’s the newest stamping platform on the block and, in signature Stampin’ Up! style, it leaves the others behind in the dust!
Plus, you know I love my dinos (ahem) and what Jurassic Crafter worth their salt wouldn’t want to become a Stampasaurus? 😉
Here is a card I made using the Stamparatus:
- I used the Watercolor Wings set, which has 4 steps to it
- Cardstock used: Basic Black and Lemon Lime Twist
- The Butterfly was cut with the Bold Butterfly framelits
Here’s the inside of the card:
- Using the Bold Butterfly framelits I die cut eight butterflies
- One is on the card front, the other six are stamped and glued together at the wings, the blank one I used for the card message
- (This was my Mother’s Day card for my daugher)
Here’s a little gif (choosy mothers chose gif) that shows the process:
Until next time, Crafters! Now go do something creative today!