Snow Is Glistening is one of two stamp sets from the Snowflake Showcase. Here is my interpretation of a card that was made as a sample by Stampin’ Up! to share with all of you. Here is the original:
and here is mine:
- For the main color I used Petal Pink ink and card stock
- I stamped the center flake and the sentiment in Petal Pink and then embossed them with clear embossing powder
- Believe it or not, I actually cut the large snowflake out of fun foam
- The mini pearls are from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls set
- Wrap the Polka Dot Tulle around the piece of Petal Pink card stock before you adhere it to the bottom.
I really like how soft the pink makes the card seem. I think I would probably stamp the sentiment on Whisper White card stock next time instead of vellum. It’s hard to read the print. All in all, I have to say that I really like this stamp set and I’m especially fond of the all of the snowflake dies that coordinate with it.
Hope you’ve had a good weekend. And I also hope you made good use of that extra hour of sleep you got (if you’re in a Daylight Savings area). Now go get crafty, my friends!