Do you struggle with quick easy birthday cards for kids? Are you a last minute card-sender or present-giver? Raise your hand! Mine are both raised, natch!
One of the many reasons to love Designer Series Paper and coordinating accessories, including stamps, is that it makes the creation of beautiful,fun, hand-made cards super easy. Here is one I made recently, using the Birthday Memories Suite (OMG, I adore that paper):
Super cute, right? Well, it’s also super easy!
- The card base is Whisper White A2
- Add a background color of Real Red paper, 4″ x 5¼”
- Cover that with a piece of the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper, 3⅞” 5⅛”
- Die cut the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes framelits in Whisper White
- Die cut the fox and the banner from the Designer Series Paper, and then fussy cut the bunny.
- Stamp the sentiments in Real Red on the circle and the banner using the Birthday Delivery stamp set
That’s it! You’re done! I mean, how easy was that? Now that you know how to do it, you can whip up your own card in a flash.
Until next time, my friend. Now go do something creative! Especially quick and easy cards for kids!
Click here for some other fun ideas for kids!