Tomorrow is the big day – a brand new Annual Catalog and Idea Book!
Here’s a Perfect Mix:
I just love it when products coordinate, don’t you? It can really make the creative process flow a lot smoother. And I love this stamp set cause it has all kinds of kitchen appliances and utensils in it, making it the perfect mix (ahem!) for everyday-type cards as well as holiday cards, right? Christmas, baking, it all works!
- I used Very Vanilla for my base, then added a piece of Basic Black on top of that.
- I cut two pieces of the Designer Paper stack in half on the diagonal to use on top of the Basic Black. (You will need two to get the correct angles going on the card).
- I added the Washi tape on the diagonal in between the pieces of paper, and then just tucked the edges under the piece of Basic Black.
- I then adhered the decorated piece of Basic Black to the card front.
- I stamped the mixer image on one of the scraps of Designer Paper and then fussy cut it out.
- Using the Stitched Framelits – Circles, I cut two circles of differing sizes, one in Very Vanilla and one in Blushing Bride.
- I stamped the sentiment onto the Very Vanilla circle and then adhered it, off center, onto the Blushing Bride circle, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The mixer is adhered to the circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals as well, but I wrapped a little bit of Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine around it first.
- Throw on some Enamel Shapes and you’re done!
Now go forth, SHOP for some great products at great prices, and do something creative today!
One thought on “We’re the Perfect Mix”
I’m loving the more frequent posts. Please continue!!
Comments are closed.