Stripes, Florals, Plaids, Polka Dots, lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my! Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop Pattern Party for July 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes.
Let’s get this party started!
This month we are featuring projects using our favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper as well as coordinating embellishments. What we love about Stampin’ Up! is that they make it so easy to mix and match colors. And, the amazing selection of embellishments provides a wonderful finished look to our projects. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and, most of all, that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Floral Boutique Suite
One of my favorite color combinations is Night of Navy and Whisper White – probably because I love the contrast. It’s softer than black and white and yet it still makes a statement. And my favorite product suite in the catalog is Floral Boutique, hands down! As an example of the beauty of Stampin’ Up! coordination, check out all the fabulous products in the suite (clicking on the image below will take you to my online store):
I know, mind blown, right? You can see why I couldn’t help myself!
For my blog hop project I decided to do a wedding/anniversary card. (Thanks to Dawn Olchefske for the inspiration). The detailed floral thinlits are the only product I didn’t use because I wanted to streamline the process as much as possible. I made multiples of this card for an upcoming event, one that I will elaborate on in the future. Interest piqued? 😉
Normally I don’t do much sponging when I’m creating, but to me this card just cried out for some. I simply sponged some Night of Navy around the edges of the smaller stamped image because I didn’t want to overwhelm my design.
If you want to see any of these products or any of our other fabulous product suites, simply click HERE to go to my online store.
As an added “bonus,” we are right in the middle of:
That’s right! For every $50 you spend between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 2-31. First of all, this is a great opportunity to shop from your wish list, and in addition, whether you buy your favorite products now or later in August with your coupons, who doesn’t love a bonus? To find out more simply click the Bonus Days image or click here.
• Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
• Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
• You need to have an email address to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
• We strongly recommend that you save the emails containing the Bonus Days coupon codes, as well as writing down the codes in a safe place. The codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
• Bonus Days coupon codes are redeemable for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
Thanks for visiting. Next up is Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles. Hope you enjoy our Pattern Party! To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore ♥ Hey!! You’re right here!
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Karen Gooch at Inker’s Workshop
- Pamela Sadler at stampin pink rose
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Laura Schollaart at Laura b’ Stampin’
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Shannon Jaramillo at ShannonKayPaperie
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts