It’s time for the Pals November Blog Hop!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings, number 12 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing projects.
Today I’m going to share with you a quick and easy 3-D project for your Thanksgiving table. Let’s start with some paper. I have cut four pieces of card stock into 6″ x 6″pieces (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Daffodil Delight, as well as some scraps of Whisper White).
Next I’m going to run my colored card stock through the new Gift Box Punch Board and this is what I’ll have:
As you can see, the boxes are now all scored and ready to be assembled like this:
How can you not love how easy these are to make? Okay, next we’re going to grab the Mingle All the Way stamp set and some Old Olive ink, the new Note Tag punch, and some ¾” x 8″ strips of Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper:
After everything is stamped and punched, I wrapped the DSP strips around the outside of the boxes using Fast Fuse to hold them in place. I found some leaves in a bag of ribbon and stuck them on with glue dots. I grabbed a couple of Dimensionals for each tag so they would “pop” on the boxes.
And of course, you can’t put out an empty box in front of people, now can you? And what’s the best thing to fill a little box with? You guessed it, Hershey’s Kisses in fun autumn colors!
So now I’m all ready for my Thanksgiving table. Well, as long as I don’t open up those puppies and eat all the chocolate… 😉
The next stop is Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards, number 14 on the Pals Blog Hop. Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month!
Here is the complete lineup for the Hop this month:
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Amy Hoptay Craft Carnivore ⇐ In the most metaphysical sense, you are here…
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space