It’s time for the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
Welcome to the July Pals Blog Hop. This month we are featuring a New Hues Review. Let the new Stampin’ Up! In Colors for 2014-16 inspire you – Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, and Tangelo Twist. We hope you find great inspiration from our creations.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from 8. Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I love the new Designer Series Paper Lullaby. It’s not just for babies, really! In this Congratulations card I paired the patterned paper with Hello Honey, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, and Baked Brown Sugar card stock. I also colored in the flower with the new Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.
For the following card I used Whisper White and Mossy Meadow cardstock, with just a hint of Hello Honey on the folded over flaps, and Blackberry Bliss Ink for the stamps. I think Blackberry Bliss is probably my favorite color of the new In Colors, just because it has such a rich hue!
The next stop is 10. Martie Pollard at the Crafty Bandit on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month. Please take a moment to add a comment – I’d love to know what you think!
Here’s the complete Blog Hop lineup for July 2014:
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at inkingofyou.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Cheryl McAskill at A Stampin’ Holiday
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- September Gray at Septembergray.com
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com