You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Sue Becker at RnRStamping. Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
One of my all time favorite techniques is Triple Time Stamping. I just think it is such a beautiful and unusual technique, and one that can be used in more than one way. As for my favorite products? Well, all of them, duh! But I have to admit I am always a sucker for a stamp set that has a coordinating punch. Not gonna lie! If it has a punch, I’ll have to have the whole set. Unfortunately, I’m running out of room to hide them. Any ideas? I have them stuffed in a couple of dresser drawers right now, but they’re so heavy to open I’m afraid they’re gonna break one of these days. 🙂
For today’s Hop I’ve chosen to use the new Petal Potpourri Bundle to show you the basic Triple Time Stamping technique (for a complete list of products used go to the end of this post).:
If you’re not familiar with this technique, I posted a tutorial in a previous post, here.
And finally, I wanted to show you that you can use this same technique with embossing and not have to use stamps at all. For this one I used the Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Annual Catalog:
I tried to get a sharp enough picture so you can see how the embossed arrows line up on the card. (And PS, the stamp, paper, ribbon, and button I’ve used are all exclusive products you can earn for FREE during Sale-a-Bration). Loving that color combination!
Here’s a card I made a couple of years ago using triple embossing:
The next stop is Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.
Here is the full lineup for the Hop, just in case you need it:
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore ← you and I are right here, Hopper!
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
Here is the list of products I used today: