Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop, or as I’m calling it today, my nightmare! My web host decided to migrate the servers on my account two days ago and I lost a bunch of posts, and emails, and, oh, yeah, MY MIND!!!
So I’m writing this abbreviated post to show you my projects for today’s blog hop. And yes, I had a fabulous post written, and I was oh, so clever, but know we’ll never know, will we? 😉
Now before you get all excited, I know I read the prompt wrong. I was so excited about Wicked Folds that I completely ignored that I was supposed to make anything other than an A2 card. Well, Karma and all that, right?
Here’s my second project, once again, all about the folds:
So there you have it. Please enjoy the rest of the hop and I’ll see you next time, (at which point I may be behind bars or enjoying three squares at the nut house).
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth Fairweather at Beth Fairweather Designs
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore YOU ARE HERE!
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts