This month our projects represent our favorite year end Season. It may be Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas (and maybe even a combination!) We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all the projects.
My Favorite Season …
… is one where I get to eat things with sugar in them and don’t have to have the air conditioning on. So here in Pennsylvania you’re looking at Halloween and everything after. I guess that means that really my favorite season occurs in the last quarter of the year. Is it coincidence that the best holidays are sweet? I think not.
Halloween? Candy. Lots of it. Thanksgiving? Pies. Check! Christmas? Cookies. Candy. The mother of all holidays where sweets are concerned. You think Valentine’s Day is sweet? You haven’t been to my house!
But today I’m going to focus on Halloween. Why, you ask? Because it’s up first. I will show you Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff later, when I emerge from the sugar coma that begins with my favorite vegetable, candy corn.
Have you had a chance yet to drool over all the goodness that is the Holiday Catalog? It might just be the first sweet thing I love that doesn’t have sugar! Seriously! I love me a good product suite, (yup, I noticed that … suite ~ sweet) and this one doesn’t disappoint:
In my card for today I managed to squeeze in quite a few of the elements included in the Halloween Night product line. See if you can guess what they are:
If you guessed these items you’d be right:
But you get bonus points if you picked out these stamp sets!
Well, I’m off to go dreaming of the Milky Way … and the Three Musketeers, too. No Snickers, please. (See what I did there)? Drop me a line and let me know what your favorite season is. That would be, um, sweet!! Or suite?!
See ya when I see ya! Amy 🙂
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore Pssst … you’re over here!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at www.RnRStamping.com
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts