Greetings and Salutations from Baltimore, and welcome to my catalog order part 1 reveal!
Baltimore is named after a Lord Baltimore, and in the war of 1812 it was condemned by the British for being a “nest of Pirates.” Now that’s an interesting tidbit – pirates sound both romantic and scary at the same time! So today I am going to share with you some of the “booty” from the new catalog and a glimpse at my “treasure!”
Catalog Order part 1:
There are so many new bundles and paper packs and ribbons and trim that it can be overwhelming. Let’s face it, we want it all, right? Today I will highlight my number one favorite product in the new catty.
Birthday Memories Suite
You will find this nostalgic and colorful suite in a two-page spread on pages 68-69. There are 6 products in this suite:
- Birthday Delivery, which features 23 fun photopolymer stamps: over half a dozen sentiments and ten delightful images
- Birthday Friends Framelits, that includes a total of 10 dies: BONUS: the images in the paper pack coordinate with the framelits, so if you don’t think your coloring techniques are up to par you can just die cut your favorite images right from the paper
- Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper, a total of 12 double-sided sheets, 12″ x 12″
- ¼” Stitched Edge Ribbon in four bright coordinating colors
- Birthday Memories Cardstock Pack which includes twenty-four pieces of 8½” x 11″ paper in Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, and Soft Sky
- Balloon Honeycomb Embellishments: 12 pieces in three colors, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, and Soft Sky
Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your lineup:
And here are some cute ideas using this product suite:
Sandi is a Canadian demonstrator who is sharing a card made by cutting out the images in the Designer Series Paper Pack using the framelits. I love the colors she has chosen for her backgrounds, they are so bright and cheery!
And here is the entire suite of products in a delightful birthday party display, created by the artists at Stampin’ Up!:
Reminds me a bit of the old Golden Books from back in the day!
Now go forth and do something creative today!