What’s a birthday without cake? A family meeting? And what’s a birthday without presents? Not full of surprises, that’s what!
Enter the Sweet Soirée Suite
I’m so happy that one of my favorite sets from the 2018 Occasions catalog has made it into the newest Annual Catalog that goes live on June 1. The only bummer is that the gorgeous Designer Series Paper that compliments the stamps will be retiring on May 31.
Here’s my project using a few of the goodies from this sweet suite:
This is a truly quick and easy card to make, and if you leave off some of the layers it becomes even easier!
- I used a Berry Burst card base of 4¼″ x 5½″
- I cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper to 4″ x 5″ which I then cut in to three more or less equal pieces (about 1¾″ x 4″) and adhered to the card front
- I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 3″ x 4¼” and stamped the cake image and the sentiment in Berry Burst.
- The Whisper White piece was mounted onto a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock just a teeny bit larger.
- I finished my card off by mounting the sentiment onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, adding a couple of the pre-cut flower bouquets from the embellishment kit, and blinging it all up with a few Pearls Basic Jewels. Done!
Now I’d say that was pretty quick! Now that you know how to do it, go get creative!
Here are my supplies