Back in June I promised to show you some samples of cards made with the Abstract Impressions stamp set. Or as I like to call it, Distracted Impressions. Just because I am. Distracted. All the time.
Abstract Impressions in Red and Yellow
I have a tutorial for this one, and the link to it is below the card.
- I used two of the new ink colors here for the red flowers, Poppy Parade and Lovely Lipstick
- to which I added Real Red for the three-step stamping.
- Dude, if you don’t have a Stamparatus you really need to get one!
- I used Granny Apple Green for the leaves. I love how bright these new colors are; there’s no dark overcast to them.
- That’s one of the new embossing colors in Lovely Lipstick that I used for the “thank you.”
- I stamped the floral images on a separate white panel on purpose – that way I could trim the piece to give it that “off the edge” look that is pleasing to the eye. Plus I could make a mistake and not ruin the whole card. Been there, done that. Lots.
- Click here for the tutorial. (It’s a PDF file)
Until next time, stay crafty my friends!