Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop for January 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase themes that are From the Heart. This includes any of the following themes… Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and/or Sympathy. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom, number 3 in the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Roses are red, violets are blue, have I got a Suite looking card just for you!
So back to the Hop: I went head over heels for the Sending Love Suite in the new Occasions catalog. Have you looked at it yet? WHAT? I can’t hear you … OK, phew! I’m glad you’re with me. That puppy is packed full with some truly amazing products, don’t you think? (Nod your head).
That being the case, I loaded up my card with as many of these Suite products as I had on hand. I adore the teeny tiny envelopes. I am gaga for the thinlits that cut out the teeny tiny inserts for the teeny tiny envelopes.
Can you tell that I used the new Falling Petals embossing folder as a stamp to make the little white hearts falling on the card front?
Don’t you love how you can manipulate our photopolymer stamps to do things like make a curved line of teeny hearts out of a straight stamp?
And yes, good people, you may rejoice. The Stitched Shapes Framelits will once again be available to order (give a rebel yell)! That’s one of the circle ones on my card.
So, from the heart comes my wish for you:
As you slide down the banisters of life may the splinters never point the wrong way.
Until next time, stay thirsty, my friends! Amy
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, go visit Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ or refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore ♥♥♥♥♥
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Place
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping