You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery, number *2* on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I decided to take a small binder that I had lying around collecting dust and somehow re-purpose it. I didn’t want to use it for photo storage, so, in poking around the world wide web I came across this idea by Julie Campbell. My photo album is now a Card Binder!
In the spirit of Renew, Reuse and Recycle, I pulled out my favorite paper from last year’s Sale-a-Bration, the gorgeous Sweet Sorbet, and used different patterns to complete the look. Inside I made my own file folder for cards of all sorts, as well as an oversize envelope on the inside cover to hold liners and envelopes.
I printed up my own perpetual calendar pages and then had fun decorating them with the Perpetual Birthday Calendar photopolymer stamp set, which you can purchase here.
I saved the clear photo pages from the original album and I plan on using them to store postage stamps and some fun stickers. So no more excuses for not remembering birthdays and anniversaries, since everything I need is all in one handy spot!
The next stop is Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com, number *4* on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’ s Owlery
- Amy Hoptay at CraftCarnivore
- Becky Volpp at inkblossomwithbecky.com
- Natalie Bradley at Soiree by Natalie Bradley
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Site
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Benjaman Turner at He Stamps
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains