Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for November 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature items that are considered 3D, Home Décor, or Gift Sets. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and hope you enjoy our creations.
You might just be starting the Blog Hop or you might have come from Sue Becker at RnR Stamping, the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all the projects.
I just got back from Atlanta, Georgia where I had the good fortune to attend Stampin’ Up! OnStage and Brian King’s World Card Making Day event. I got to meet lots of new people and many Facebook friends, too. I also got to witness my direct upline, Mary Fish, being named the #1 Demonstrator in the US and the #1 Global Demonstrator! Congrats, Mary! Love you more than my luggage!
While I was there I also had a few of my burning questions answered:
- How tall is Brian King? VERY tall. Beyond measurement, really.
- Mary Fish can jump REALLY high. I mean, higher than kangaroo high.
- Sometimes it does take the bartender more than one try to make me the perfect Dirty Martini.
- It is indeed possible to clap so hard that you bruise your palms.
- Yes, this here Yankee could teach the Southern gals at my table a few new tricks! Y’all come back now, y’hear? And finally,
- Whether they’re five or sixty-five, a good chunk of your audience will FAIL at following directions! And at listening for said directions! 😉
Here’s my anything but a card
One of the events of World Card Making Day was a 3D swap. I decided to make a shadow box. I actually wound up making about five of them. One of them was successful (guess which one that was, one through four don’t count), and it is so sparkly that no matter how I took the picture it’s really hard to see the fine details!
Here’s another look, this time from the table where all the swaps were laid out, and where you can at least make out the detail!
This shadow box is made completely from a 12 x 12 piece of Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper. You can purchase the tutorial by clicking on the banner up above that says “Tutorials” – and it’s only $5 for the eleven (count ’em) 11 page instructions!
I leave you now with some words of wisdom. So until next time, stay thirsty, my friends! ~ Amy
Thanks for visiting. Your next stop is #17, Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations. You can also refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Becky Volpp at InkblossomwithBecky
- Lynn Tague at BeyondBeachesandBlessings.com
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore You, my friend, are right HERE!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts