I didn’t forget, I just didn’t want to post this before I gave it to the intended recipient. So, for all you mothers out there (and you know who you are) –
Happy Mother’s Day 2017 (belated)
I had a great time with all my kids at my daughter’s house in Baltimore, played with the grandson, and generally just got to relax and enjoy the people I love most in this world – and the people who are extremely fun to hang out with any time. (Okay, an aside here – why does WordPress not recognize the word extremely? Maybe cause I had it in italics? [shakes head] So I did the old “add to dictionary” thing).
Here is the card I put together for my daughter. I completely CASEd it from Pinterest – so the design is not mine, but I just thought it was totes adorbs!
There is a little mix of new, retired, and still available in this design.
- Blushing Bride Cardstock, still available and in the new Annual Catalog
- Blushing Bride Solid Baker’s Twine, retired and no longer available
- Delicate White Doilies, still available and in the new Annual Catalog
- Oh So Succulent Stamp Set and Dies Bundle, retired but still available until May 31 (also available separately)
- Glitter Enamel Dots – brand new and coming June 1
- Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, still available and in the new Annual Catalog
- Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo ink pads, still available and in the new Annual Catalog
- Mint Macaron ink pad, retired but still available through May 31
- Garden Green ink pad, still available and in the new Annual Catalog
- Very Vanilla Cardstock, still available and in the new Annual Catalog
- Falling Petals embossing folder, retired and no longer available
Now, I didn’t mention all those retired and unavailable items to depress you. Really. But I want you to know that if you DO have those products, and you’re a hoarder like me, keep creating with them. Their beauty is not diminished by their lack of availability. Don’t let those older stamp sets just lie around – use them!
There will always be something new coming around, you know that. So use what you have and enjoy what you own. And I will update this card with new products (once I get my own hands on them) so you can still use the design, no matter what.
Now go forth and do something creative today!