So yesterday I showed you the kit for this month, One in a Melon. Today I thought I’d share with you a bit more about the My Paper Pumpkin monthly kit.
As I mentioned before, the kit is a monthly subscription from Stampin’ Up! The cost is $19.95 USD per month, and that includes shipping! I don’t know if you have ever gotten a monthly kit before, but most of the ones I have seen start at $30 and don’t include the cost of shipping and handling.
Let’s just look again at everything that came in this month’s kit:
- 4 printed bags
- 6 printed card bases
- 4 mini clothespins
- a complete stamp set, One in a Melon
- 2 ink spots, one in Emerald Envy, one in Melon Mambo
- 4 sheets of printed cotton paper
- 100 Glue dots
- 100 mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 4 yards of Melon Mambo baker’s twine
- 6 envelopes
- 2 sheets of watercolor die-cut pieces
- 2 sheets of white die-cut pieces
- 1 sheet of laser-cut leaf stickers
WOW! That’s an incredible value for just $20.
There are two different ways to subscribe, but only one thing you need to know:
** you can skip a month at any time with no penalty**
- You can sign up online and pay month to month, for $19.95 OR
- Buy a pre-paid subscription and save some money! You can also give it as a gift!
- 1 month = $19.95
- 3 months = $59
- 6 months = $114 (saves you $1 per month)
- 12 months = $215 (saves you about $2 per month)
Of course, you can cancel at any time! But really, who would want to spoil all that fun? Plus, you can usually get refills for the kits online from Stampin’ Up!, but you might have to act quickly, ’cause those puppies tend to sell out real fast when there’s a particularly popular kit.
Here’s a sampling of some of this year’s previous kits:
This next one was designed by the CEO of Stampin’ Up!, Sara Douglass:
This last one was the perfect kit for Easter!
My Paper Pumpkin
You’re gonna love it!
Click here to subscribe or click on the picture below.
Now get out there and do something creative today! Like get your pumpkin on!!