Welcome to the Pals’ January 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “From the Heart” featuring heartfelt projects like Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, and Sympathy. Whether you’re just starting the hop, or you’ve just visited the blog of Peggy Noe, you’ll find the complete blog line-up at the end of my post to help you move along.
So I had this idea in my head to use the Party Pandas stamp set for a Valentine’s Day card using the Marbled background stamp. Now that I’ve finished it I’ve decided to call it the Psychedelic Party Pandas card, because with the marbled background it looks a little “out there” to me. And I say that with love. 😉
And if I didn’t think Hubby would care, I might be tempted to make some Lemon-Lime Twist sunglasses to put on this little guy and throw some of the new Tutti-Frutti adhesive backed sequins all over the card base. But I reigned in my crazy (dang) and here’s the final product:
I happen to love the color pink, but I didn’t want to overwhelm the rest of the card so I stamped off once to keep the color a bit lighter. Now everybody say “Awww”, cause those Party Pandas are da bomb! And right now you can get them FREE during the Sale-a-Bration event.
Just these products alone when purchased will get you those adorable Party Pandas (or a bunch of other things if CUTE isn’t your style)! JK
There are so many fun products this year for Sale-a-Bration. Click here to see the new Spring products and here to see the Sale-a-Bration items you can get free with your purchase. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on February 14, 2018. (Oooh, Valentine’s Day!) Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below, or click Jackie Beers to visit the next blog.
Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that. 🙂
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme Crafts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore Hey, you made it!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Kat Chancellor at Stamp ART Connection
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Milligan at Stampin’ Made Simple