Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase products that can add sparkle and/or shine for a finishing touch. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing, Nicole Watt. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Who doesn’t love a little glitz and glamour?
If you raised your hand, you’re excused. Seriously? How can you not love a little sparkle and shine, especially at this time of year.
Ya know, you can hold on to all those teeny tiny little pieces of paper you have left from all that Designer Series Paper, or you can take those little gremlins and turn them into tags. You can even, if you happen to be a hoarder like me (and I say that with pride), you can even use those little snippets of ribbon you have saved in a big plastic bag. Yes, Virginia, we can save all those things and still come out smelling like a rose.
So I had all these pieces parts of Candy Cane Lane DSP lying around and decided to use them up by making some gift tags. And I couldn’t resist using the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle to make them. But when I got done, they all looked just so sad and dreary.
Glimmer Paper to the rescue!
Dazzling Diamonds? Got it. Glimmer Red? Well, yeah, you got me there. It’s retired. But hey, I’m using up those scraps, so just go with it.
Rudolph really does have a shiny nose now. Yay!
See that smile on the gingerbread man? Well, trust me, until he got that bow tie upgrade that smile was a FROWN! Everybody looks happier with a little bit of sparkle. Don’t we all?
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Have a very happy Christmas and a joyous New Year, my friends!
“Tags” for visiting. (it’s a disease) To continue with the hop, click to go to Lynn Tague or refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Karen Zaring Browning at StampWithMeKZB.com
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore Yo! Here’s where you’re at!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts